Monday, 24 May 2010

WHEW!






Ok so I finally finished my Black and white drawings....maybe I'll do more and add on as time goes on, but for now I'm satisfied (or should I be..?). I have a new series I want to work on now, in the spirit of my colourful bones and viscera drawings I did a while back. here are the final 3 pieces...they connect in an L shape.

These works are a weird study in evolution...I just drew what ever came to my mind at the time, not thinking about composition or holding back (as much as I could). You can see the complexity taking over in the 2nd and 3rd drawings more so than the more simplistic 1st drawing.

13 comments:

  1. 目標是什麼不重要,目標能產生什麼樣的效果才重要..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are really great I love your detail and time spent. I need to see these in person I thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 人類最大的悲劇不是死亡,而是沒有掌握有意義的人生 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the patterns and details! The absence of color makes these drawings even more dramatic. It has an organic feel to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!..................................................

    ReplyDelete