Thursday 20 May 2010

Live Painting

So some of you are probably aware that I had a live painting show. It was a very unique experience and my first time attempting something like this. At first I was nervous because I wasn't sure what would ensue. I thought my easel would fall apart, or that I would get paint on random people, or just get stuck and not know what to do, or, the worse, make horribad art and have people think I stink. Luckily none of that happened. I came with a general idea of what I wanted to do and started chiseling it out piece by piece. I left room for creativity by choosing different materials that inspired and shifted my original idea to a better piece. The final product is shown below enjoy :D


1 comment:

  1. Your live painting show sounds like a success, the work is beautiful and extremely kinetic. You are evolving as an artist at a rapid pace, keep up the good work.

    I'm sorry i had to miss the live show, but please keep me posted on new gigs!

    ReplyDelete