Saturday 16 January 2010

Human Art




I'm posting this because in most times in our lives we come across art that's not done by yourself precisely. This one was done by my sister when we were in starbucks and she grabbed the chocolate sauce and drew a face on my mocha. It came out funny because it has a nose but the most fascinating part of this is the call to make art when it's not necessary so please use this post to discuss similar art experiences or post pictures :) HAppy NEw YEaR Tamales!!

1 comment:

  1. YaY smiley face! This is really cute. There are so many unique materials at your disposal, even the cream and chocolate you put in your coffee. Anything can be made into a masterpiece if you employ your imaginative skills. My paintings are still in progress, but I have a lot of pictures from my digital photography class assignments. I'll post some.

    ReplyDelete